- Package is for 2 people $NZ1035 / single $NZ960
- Minimum 3 nights
- Complimentary welcome drink and cheese board or canapés on evening of arrival
- 3 night’s luxury accommodation with ensuites and private deck
- 3 gourmet breakfasts of your choice
- 1 three course evening meal
- Picnic lunch each day for 2 including bottled water and juice / or soft drink
- FREE on-site parking
- FREE wi-fi
- FREE use of outdoor garden spa / Jacuzzi
- Use of guest kitchenette for snacks and beverages with fresh daily home baking.
High Adrenaline Activity Add-Ons:
We will put together a personalised package from the list below and create an itinerary for you. All your bookings will be taken care of and equipment provided, just choose your preferred activity from the list below and we will build it into your travel plan.
- White water rafting adventure - $85 (1 hour)
- Combo pass, Gondola ride, 5 luge rides, 1 sky swing and zoom Zip line – ($139)
- Go on a 4 x 4 bush safari - $97 (45minutes)
- Monster 4 x 4 Thrill Ride - $50 (10 minutes)
- Race line Karting - $50 (10 minutes)
- Adrenaline Overdose package (combo of the 3 above ) $114 (45minutes)
- The Ultimate Package 4x4 Bush Safari, Monster 4 x 4 Thrill Ride & race line Karting - $209 – (approximately 2 hours) Driver’s licence required.
- Go black water rafting - $128 – $225 depending on number of caves selected to experience
- Mountains biking – full suspension bike hire 2 hours ($60)
- Surf lesson – beginner to advanced private lesson for 2 - $125 (2 hours)
All packages are subject to activity booking availability. All prices are quoted in $NZ. No experience is needed for any of these activities. Helicopter flights and rafting activities may be cancelled if there are adverse weather conditions. All packages can be extended at a charge of $295 per night for 2 people. Prices for individual activities may change subject to supplier. Basic price is for 2 people sharing a room. Activity prices are per person. All activities include GST.
Kaimai Country Lodge has chosen reliable well trained and safety conscious operator, all of whom are well regarded in the industry and have good safety records and are popular with tourists. Travel to and from these activities varies from 30 minutes to 2 hours each way depending on activity chosen. Travel by self-drive or shuttle (extra charge).