Ample off-street parking
- Free Wi-Fi
throughoutKaimai Country Bed & Breakfast
- Free SKY TV
- Free DVDs of recent films
- Quadraphonic surround sound
- Log fire in winter to keep you warm and cosy
- Large deck with awesome view
- Large, light and airy – each room is approximately 20 square metres
- Stylishly furnished with best quality bedlinen and luxuriously comfortable super-king or twin beds
- Each room has its own deck with splendid views of the Kaimai Mamaku National Park across the Tauranga Harbour. Arguably the best view in the whole of the Bay of Plenty!
- Absolute peace and quiet
- Glorious views over green lush countryside and the neighbouring dairy farm
- Bathrobes and slippers, valuables safe, iron and ironing board, comfy chairs, coffee table
- Writing desk and chair in all rooms with good lighting
- Heater and electric blanket for winter
- Central 3 speed ceiling fans
- Free Wi-Fi
- Included in your tariff is a sumptuous gourmet breakfast of your choice.
- A Meditereanian or Cheese platter are available by prior arrangement at additional cost.
- Much of the fruit and vegetables we serve are grown in our garden. Greg is a very keen gardener and employs organic principles to grow his plants. We have an orchard with over 100 fruit and nut trees.
- In the local district we have many and varied restaurants to choose from, which we can book for you if required.
Beverage Station, Laundry
- We have a tea and coffee making area with bar fridge for free tea and coffee available when you want it. And this is where you will find Margie's luscious home baking to snack on.
- Laundry facilities available on request. There is a $10 fee per washing machine load.
- Play Croquet or Petanque on the lawn
- Walk in the garden and enjoy the hundreds of native plants and fruit trees we have planted
- Watch the many birds around Kaimai Country Bed & Breakfast
- Farm walks around the diary farm next door or down the country roads.