Ample off-street parking
- Wi-Fi available throughout Kaimai Country Bed & Breakfast.
- Limited free Wi-Fi (250Mb daily) but more data is easily available through our hotspot provider.
- Log fire in winter to keep you warm and cosy
- Large deck with awesome view
- Large, light and airy – each room is approximately 20 square metres.
- Stylishly furnished with best quality bed linen and luxuriously comfortable super-king or twin beds.
- Each room has its own deck. The Matakana and Mamaku rooms have splendid views of the Western Bay of Plenty across to Tauranga Harbour. The Kaimai room has a stunning panoramic view of the Kaimai Mountain Ranges.
- Absolute peace and quiet.
- Glorious views over the surrounding green lush countryside.
- Bathrobes and slippers, valuables safe, iron and ironing board, comfy chairs, coffee table.
- Writing desk and chair in all rooms with good lighting.
- Heater and electric blanket for winter.
- Central 3 speed ceiling fans.
- Twin beds can be made available upon notice in our Kaimai Room if required as an alternative to the super-king doubles.
- Included in your tariff is a sumptuous breakfast of your choice.
- A Mediterranean or Cheese platter are available by prior arrangement at additional cost.
- In the local district we have many and varied restaurants to choose from, which we can book for you if required.
Beverage Station, Laundry
- We have a tea and coffee making area with bar fridge for free tea and coffee available when you want it. And this is where you will find Sandy's luscious home baking to snack on.
- Laundry facilities available on request. There is a $10 fee per washing machine load.
- Play Pétanque on the lawn.
- Walk in the garden and enjoy the hundreds of native plants and fruit trees we have planted.
- Watch the many birds around Kaimai Country Bed & Breakfast – you’re likely to see swallows, kingfishers, piwakawaka (fantails) and tui.
- A leisurely stroll down the local country roads.